CCP® certification recognizes specialists who meet a demanding set of cost and management criteria by a rigorous examination, experience, education and ethical qualifications. The examination requirements reflects the sophistication of professionals in today’s cost and management industry and fairly measures their knowledge, experience and an adherence to best management practices.
CCP Certification is independently accredited by the Council of Engineering & Scientific Specialty Boards (CESB).
To qualify for the CCP you must have at least 8 full years of professional experience, of which up to 4 years may substituted by a college/university degree. Related degrees include but not limited to: engineering, building construction, construction technology, business, economics, accounting, construction management, architecture, computer science, mathematics.
CCP® Certification Review Course
This course is tailored to provide the extensive guideline for those intended to sit for the Certified Cost Professional CCP® certification examination. This course also enlightens the Total Cost Management Framework that suffice professionals to gain required skills and knowledge to get certified at the first attempt.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for professionals in all business enterprises including but not limited to Project Managers, Finance Managers, Human Resource Personals, Accountant, Engineers, Planners, Cost Engineers, Cost Controlling Engineers and Quantity Surveyors.
- AACE International CCP Certification Study Guide.
- AACE’s Recommended Practices (specifically RP 11R-88 and RP 10S-90).
- AACE’s Skills & Knowledge of Cost Engineering, 5th Edition.
- AACE’s Total Cost Management Framework.
Mode of study:
- Online/Class room.
CEBS’s Training Methods
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Audio/Video visual effects.
- Extensive support to write Technical Paper.
- Computer Based Test simulations/mockup exam.(CEBS only provides this facility)
- Other necessary supports.
CCP® Certification Exam
Computer Based Testing:
- 120 Multiple choice Questions, compound quests.
- Exam duration is maximum of 5 Hrs.
- Payment: Member- $500/ Non Member – $625.
- Passing score 70%.
- The submission of the CCP technical paper (minimum 2500 words) is considered an eligibility requirement and a component of the CCP exam. CCP technical papers must be submitted within 30 days of CCP exam registration.
- To get certified as CCP, the PASS score must be obtained in the Technical Paper Submission.
- Recertification by Professional Credit Plan requires the accumulation of 15 CEUs over a 3-year period. Recertification fee for the member- $235/ non- member- $325. or Recertification by Examination requires registration, payment, and passing
No Reviews found for this course.