IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely
Understand your responsibilities as a manager
Because every manager needs an understanding of their safety and health responsibilities. IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely is unlike any other safety and health course. Why? Because it delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free. The innovative format and content is engaging and inspiring – critical to embedding safety and health throughout your entire organisation.
If you are a training provider interested in delivering the Managing Safely course please visit the IOSH trainer network area.
|Who the course is for?|
Anyone in a management or supervisory role.
|Why it works?|
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- Managers can attend the Managing Safely Refresher course three years after completion
|What to expect?|
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
|Top 5 business benefits|
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
|Top 5 delegate benefits|
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
|And a final word|
“Having attended the course, our company health and safety policies and my responsibilities are a lot clearer.” Stephen Rushton, Transport Manager, Saria
Read how other businesses have benefited.
No Reviews found for this course.