NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC)
NEBOSH IGC (INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE)
NEBOSH International General Certificate courses are offered by CEBS in association with NEBOSH-accredited course provider C#1033 United Training & Trade LLC
https://www.nebosh.org.uk NEBOSH IGC
Who Should Take the NEBOSH IGC Course?
• People who need a broad knowledge of Health and Safety issues and are based outside of the UK,
• Managers & Supervisors who have health & safety responsibilities and/or advise others on Safety
• Employees needing the health and safety skills for employment,
• And Individuals who wish to further their career in health and safety
There are no prerequisites for this course and no previous health and safety knowledge is required. The course materials and exams are in English, and therefore it is expected that candidates have a strong understanding of the English language.
The NEBOSH IGC (International General Certificate) is divided into three units:
• Management of international health and safety involving policy, organization, and audit (IGC1)
• Control of international workplace hazards including transportation, equipment, electrical, fire, chemical, and physical (IGC2)
• International health and safety practical application in risk control (IGC3)
Exam & Assessment
Candidates are assessed by two written examinations and a practical assessment. The practical assessment checks your ability to put into practice the knowledge gained during the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will receive the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health. Successful candidates who hold this certificate are also academically qualified for the following professional memberships:
• Associate Membership (AIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
• Technician membership (Tech IOSH) of the IOSH,
• Associate membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
No Reviews found for this course.