Project Management Professional PMP® credential is the most vital industry-recognized certification for Project Managers. PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. The professional body that offers the certification is Project Management Institute (PMI), U.S.A.
Benefits of a PMP® Certification
- Enhances professional’s skills and knowledge in Project Management.
- Validates professional’s accomplishment and competencies.
- Increases professional marketability in Project Management.
- Increases accreditation and remunerations (in U.S the average salary for project management professionals is $101,505 as outlined in the PMI’s Project Management Salary Survey).
To apply for the PMP®, you need to have either:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
PMP® Certification Review Course
As part of PMI’s edibility requirement, this course is tailored to provide the extensive guideline for those appearing to the Project Management Professional PMP® certification examination. This course also enlightens the Project Management Process and Knowledge that suffice professionals to gain knowledge to get certified at the first attempt.
Who should attend:
This program is intended for all managers, leaders and other senior professionals who wish to sit PMP certification exam to enhance their leadership and management skills.
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Fifth Edition.
- CEBS other course materials flash cards Language of Training.
Mode of study:
- Online/Class room.
CEBS’s Training Methods
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Audio/Video visual effects.
- Case Studies.
- Computer Based Test simulations.
- Other necessary supports.
PMP® Certification Exam
- Computer Based Testing.
- 200 Multiple choice Questions.
- 4 Hrs.
- Payment: Member- $405/ Non Member – $555.
- 60 PDUs Project Management.
- 3 Years.