Quantification and Costing in Construction
This training is designed for Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyor etc. Program objective The training intended to cover the following subject and estimated duration is 40 Hrs.
- Standard Method of Measurements
- Tender Documents
- Bill of Quantity
- Schedule of Works
- Schedule of Rates
- Provisional Sums / Prime cost Sums
- Day Works
- Interim Valuations
- Valuing Change
- Final Account
After completing this training students are able to;
- Get familiar in basic construction technology.
- Get familiar the standard method measurements like SMM7, CESMM3, POMI.
- Measure quantities and prepare BOQ based on the Standard Method of Measurements.
- Get thorough knowledge in quantity surveying terminologies such as “Provisional Sums”, “Prime Cost Sums”, “Schedule of Works”, “Schedule of Rates” etc.
- Get familiar about tender documents and contract documents.
- Prepare “Interim Valuation” and “Final Account” in building and infrastructure projects.
- Get thorough knowledge in Changes (Variation) and valuing Variation.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Planners, Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveyor etc.
Mode of study:
- Online/Class room.
CEBS’s Training Methods
- PowerPoint Presentation.
- Audio/Video visual effects.
- Extensive support to write Technical Paper.
- Computer Based Test simulations/mockup exam.
- Other necessary supports.
This training is recognized by AACE International, USA. Upon successful completion of the training, students will be able to get the “Certificate of Completion” with 40PDUs as accredited by AACE International.
No Reviews found for this course.