The Diploma in Quantity Surveying Course is structured in a systematic way which attempts to buildup students’ knowledge on basic Construction Technology, Pre Tender and Post Tender Cost Management and Contract Administration which allows graduates to step into industry after the academic session and play a significant role as a successful Quantity Surveyor.
Aim of the Program
Produce Capable Quantity Surveyors who are able to perform the basic Quantity Surveying functions, but able to understand the advance Quantity Surveying aspects which enable them to progress further in Academic and Professional career.
After completing the Diploma in Quantity Surveying program student shall be able to understand the followings,
- Different Aspects of Quantity Surveying
- Pre Tender Cost Management and Estimation Techniques
- Procurement Options
- Tendering Procedures
- Quantity Take off based on Standard Method of Measurements
- BoQ preparation based on the Standard Method of Measurements
- Tender and Contract Documentation
- Preparation of Interim Payments and Final Accounts
- Change Management/ Variation Handling Procedures
- Post Contract Administration (based on FIDIC 99 Red Book)
- English Language
The Students’ achievement will be assessed through short structured Assignment at the end of each Chapter.
Duration: 4 Months
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_button title=”Register Now” target=”_self” color=”btn-primary” icon=”wpb_document_word” size=”btn-large” href=”https://cebstudies.com/register-now/”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row]